Bottega University requires the following technical specifications to ensure that students can successfully take proctored examinations and complete their coursework. If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Full Stack Development Program, the specifications are:
- Students must have access to a desktop or laptop (not Linux) that is less than 3 years old, 2.7 GHz/i5 – i7 processor and has 8 – 16 GB of RAM and 500 GB HD (solid state hard drive preferred) *No exceptions*.
- No Chromebooks are allowed because they do not meet the basic specifications.
- Students are required to have an additional monitor to be able to follow along effectively while typing. (suggestion: purchase a curved screen, if possible)
- Students need access to a web cam and microphone for remote conferencing.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection of at least 10-15 Mbps.
Below is the basic information for non-coding programs:
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that these requirements are met. If you use technology that does not meet these requirements, it is possible that you will not be able to complete some course material. Failure to complete a course due to technology that does not meet these specifications will result in a failing grade and possible academic probation.