High School Transcript Requests

Transcripts from U.S. high schools can now be ordered online.


For your convenience, you can now order your high school transcript online using the NeedMyTranscript service. Simply complete the online request form, sign an online release authorizing your high school to release your records to Bottega University, 50 w. Broadway, Ste 300, Salt Lake City, UT, 84101 and you are done.

Typically requests take 7-10 days to be fully processed so it’s important that you request it now.

If you are not able to locate your high school through the NeedMyTranscript service, please email their support at support@needmytranscript.com or chat live with one of their agents.

Request Transcript

This service is available for applicants who attended high school within the United States only.