Acquire the skills to be relevant in today’s tech industry.
As a blended learning course, teaching methods include skill demonstration through: audio visual materials, case studies, practical exercises, discussion, learner presentations, classroom exercises, laboratory, lecture, and computer-based training.
We Build Software Engineers
During the Full Stack Development course, you will complete 10+ projects that will build your portfolio while teaching you Problem Solving, API Skills, eCommerce, Microservices, and more.
Part-time Full Stack Program
*Completion of Coding Foundations is a prerequisite to beginning Full Stack.
- Flexible schedule, 12 hrs/wk online (approximately 8 months)
- Unlimited mentor support from experienced instructors 7 days a week.
- Career prep (resume, interview practice, etc.)
- Certificate of Competency at program graduation.
“I love Bottega, the standards and accreditation. I know what I am getting as an employer.”
Carol Fineagan, CIO for FranklinCovey recently told Bottega students:
Positions Obtained by Bottega Graduates
- Software Engineer
- Front-end Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Full-Stack Developer
- Healthcare Simulation Technologist
- IT Engineer/ Software Developer
- Director of Product Development
- Ecommerce Web Production
- Senior Integrations Engineer
- QA Automation
- QA Engineer
- Web Designer
- Data Analyst
- Mobile Dev Magmt
- Product Specialist
- Tech Support Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Product Consultant
- Sr Technology Officer
- Tech Analyst
How Bottega is Different
Our passion is to transform people’s lives by creating software engineers who are production-ready.
We work closely with the top tech companies to ensure that our curriculum is always updated and relevant. Here are just a few of the ways we are different:
- We have a dedicated job placement team, working with over 200+ companies.
- All Bottega students have lifetime access to the Full Stack curriculum.
- Unlimited mentor support seven days/week, 14 hours/day.
- You will graduate as a Production-Ready, Full-Stack Software Engineer.
- Gain access to our interactive, state-of-the-art, artificial intelligence, learning management system – devCamp.